Dandruff is dead cells that separate and are replaced by new cells. This is a normal process for the human skin. Sometimes the pH balance of the scalp is ruined. Then the dandruff is accumulated on the scalp and falls off as white-yellowish flakes.
Dandruff can appear with dry as well as greasy hair.The dead cells on the scalp can block the pores which makes the natural oil flow difficult. A greasy scalp will cause the hair to become lifeless.
This scalp condition often comes with itching and white flakes. It can be an irritation of the scalp and body skin.
Remedies to control these issues....
*For an itchy scalp
1. Apply apple cider vinegar to the problem area or the entire scalp.
2. Massage into the scalp for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3. Leave on scalp for 2-5 minutes
5. To cleanse the hair use a moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner.
*REPEAT ONCE A WEEK*
*For a dry, flaky scalp
1. Warm 2 Tbsp of coconut oil, 2 cloves of crushed garlic and 3 black pepper balls.
2. Apply mixture to the scalp, leave on overnight with a plastic cap over the hair.
3. To cleanse the hair use a moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner.
*Repeat procedure 2 times a week for 1 month. The dandruff will disappear and your hair will be strengthened*
Dry Itchy Scalp Mask
-1/4 cup coconut milk
-1 tbs of eucalyptus oil
1. Apply to scalp(dry hair) with an application brush
2. Massage in scalp for 30seconds to 1 minute.
3. Place plastic cap over hair.
4. Leave on for 30 minutes.
*faster results leave in over night*
5. Cleanse hair with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
* REPEAT 2 TIMES A WEEK*
For nourishment, soften, hydrate and help the hair with straightening.
~Use 2tbs of PURE coconut and almond oil or olive
~shampoo hair once
~ heat oil for 30 sec
~apply oil to the hair,
~put on a shower cap to cover the hair
~massage oil into hair and scalp and leave on for 10 minutes
~shampoo hair once or twice more
~apply leave-in conditioner
~style as wanted